Chasing Cherry Blossoms
about mearchive

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

The Six Month Anniversary

The title says it all: today marks the six month anniversary of my arrival in Japan! I feel the occasion needed honouring somehow, so it's (once again) to the Life after the BOE comics that I turn:

That pretty much says it all. I can't quite believe it's been six months! I can still remember leaving perfectly: hugging my sister goodbye, being a little too nervous-excited to eat anything more than an orange at the airport, my Mum awkwardly tearing up... and then stepping through customs and onto the other side of the world. It's the thought that, if I hadn't decided to stay,  I'd be going home in an equally short period of time, which says to me  that my decision was, without doubt, the right one. I'm going to have to find some way to celebrate after work this evening! Here's to eighteen more months in the Land of the Rising Sun!


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Layout adapted from a creation by tuesdaynight / Click here to go home.