Chasing Cherry Blossoms
about mearchive

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Memes, Japanese Style

So, my obsession with this website (and memes in general) is nothing new. That being so, here are a few I've adapted to the JET experience. Enjoy!

When someone compliments me on being able to use chopsticks.

On the outside, I'm like:


On the inside, I'm like:



Me and my JTE dancing to the Eigo Noto CD:



When my JTE suggests I should join after-school activities:



My love life in the past nine months:



My approach to lesson-planning:



When I accidentally pull my "Elementary School Face" with my Junior High Kids:


Me:


Them:


Graduation:

Everyone else:


Me:


Why I like puri kura:

Me before:


Me after:


When I say "osaki ni shitshurei shimasu", really I'm just like:



Whenever there's a minor tremor, I think it's a massive earthquake and I'm like:




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

2 Comments:

Anonymous Rachel said...

THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER!
well done my friend, well done.

May 16, 2012 at 5:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

O my goodness, that was good!

-ALT in Aomori

May 16, 2012 at 9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Layout adapted from a creation by tuesdaynight / Click here to go home.